Terms of service
These are the terms of service of the website www.bestcarsforwomen.co.uk and they lay down the conditions under which you are allowed to use our website.
Purposes of this site
This is a hobby website and is meant for entertainment purposes only. None of the information in this website can be guaranteed to be accurate or relevant for any purpose. You agree therefore not to use any of this information in making any decisions or rely upon its accuracy or completeness in any way.
Security of our website
You accept that the Internet is an insecure medium and that you will protect your own Internet enabled devices with suitable anti-viral software. You further accept that it is unreasonable to expect us to guarantee that our website can remain free of injected viral payloads and that you visit this site entirely at your own risk.
Your relationships with sites that we link to
In order to help defray our expenses we may provide links to other websites that we believe you may be interested in. If you buy a product or service from one of these links we may receive a commission. Our receipt of such commissions will not affect the price you pay for these products or services.
You accept that these sites that we link to are separate websites to our own and that we have no way of controlling them. You therefore accept that we cannot be held responsible in any way for any disputes you have with the owners of these websites.
You undertake not to:
- Use our website in any way which involves illegality, hate crime, prejudice of any kind, bad faith, immorality, or a breach of public order
- Use our website for the distribution of computer viruses, fraud attempts, propaganda of a sexist, racist or otherwise objectionable nature
- Use our website to transmit any unauthorised advertising materials
- Breach our copyright, or the copyright of any other person or company
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, lease, give away or otherwise transmit any portion of this website to any other person, whether this is for commercial reasons or not, without our express permission.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this website comprise of copyrighted materials which are in the ownership of Graham Palmer of Burton Road, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3BG.
Alterations to these terms of service
We reserve the right to alter these terms of service at any time of our own choosing. These new terms of service will come into operation immediately that they are published.
The law and this website
This website was created in the United Kingdom by a citizen of the United Kingdom and so the laws of the United Kingdom are the only ones which are relevant. In any case where there is a difference between UK law and the law of the country in which any visitor resides, UK law will be paramount.